Connecticut Veterinary Center, Inc.
“The Pet E.R.”
24 Hour / 7 Day AAHA Accredited Emergency, Surgical, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Imaging, Referral Center with Small Animal Rehabilitation, Critical Care and Well Care. Boarding, Grooming and Transportation services available.
24-Hour Emergency, Surgical and Critical Care Referral Hospital
- Your pet needs immediate medical attention and your veterinarian’s office is closed.
- Pet E.R. is a high-tech facility that employs a staff that is prepared to deal with all veterinary emergencies. We have experienced doctors and technicians on the premises 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take care of your pet or answer any questions you may have. Our doctors will help you to decide what is best for your pet.
What to expect from us:
- A friendly, experienced and caring staff.
- A doctor and technician on premises at all times.
- A hospital with complete diagnostic support, including in- house laboratory, radiology, electrocardiology (EKG), ultrasound, and surgery suite. in-house blood bank
- An Intensive Care Unit for continual cardiac monitoring, intensive fluid therapy, oxygen therapy, and nutritional support.
- A practice that meets the standards of excellence set by the American Animal Hospital Association pertaining to medical practice and hospital procedure (members for almost 40 years).
If your pet is hospitalized, you can expect:
- Personalized around the clock care for your pet.
- Daily updates on your pet’s condition for you and your primary veterinarian.
- An estimate of services upon admittance into the ICU
- A copy of your chart faxed to your primary veterinarian.
- Our commitment to transfer your pet back to your primary veterinarian as soon as possible.
- Our respect for the client/doctor relationship already established with your primary veterinarian.
24-Hour quality care for pets and people.
The Connecticut Veterinary Center is looking for Receptionist and Veterinary Assistant please look in the Forms page for details.