In an effort to maintain required quarantine and social distancing protocols due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Connecticut Veterinary Center is making the following changes to help us continue to care for our patients during this difficult time.
- Please schedule all appointments and emergencies. We are no longer taking walk in emergencies. You must call first so that we can prepare for your arrival. Non urgent wellcare appointments may be postponed.
- Only one person per pet – no family appointments.
- All patients will be met at the car. Please have your cellphone with you so the Dr. can call you and speak to you on the phone regarding your concerns for your pet. We will bring your pet into our hospital for examination; the Dr will call you to go over history/concerns and recommendations. We will provide an estimate for care and services recommended.
- All payments should be made over the phone when possible.
- If your pet is hospitalized, we will have to suspend visitation until further notice.
- Please do not bring your pet if you are ill.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we do our best to continue to provide the best medical care for your pets in need.
Request an Appointment
Are you ready to make an appointment at one of our animal hospital locations? Connecticut Veterinary Center has 3 animal hospitals so please be sure to select the animal hospital location you would like to visit for your appointment.
Fill out the form fields with as much information as possible, including current contact information so we can reach out to you to confirm your appointment date and time. Please remember that your appointment has not been confirmed until we reach out to you.
If you have questions or are in need of an urgent appointment, please contact us directly for assistance.
Please Note: This form is only for doctor appointments and cannot be used for Grooming.