The Connecticut Veterinary Center is making the following changes to help us continue to care for our patients during this transition.
- Prescription pickups, nail clip services, boarding and discharges are all welcome back into the office. No need to call from the parking lot.
- Only one person per pet – no family appointments for the time being.
- When you arrive for your appointment please park in a space with a number and call the office and inform us the space number and the time of your appointment.
- A member of our team will escort you or we will call you to inform you when its time to come inside when it’s time for the appointment.
- Please do not bring your pet if you are feeling sick or experiencing symptoms.
- Please continue to wear a mask if asked to do so.
- Emergencies will continue to be curbside service until further notice.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we do our best to continue to provide the best medical care for your pets in need.
Request an Appointment
Are you ready to make an appointment at one of our animal hospital locations? Connecticut Veterinary Center has 3 animal hospitals so please be sure to select the animal hospital location you would like to visit for your appointment.
Fill out the form fields with as much information as possible, including current contact information so we can reach out to you to confirm your appointment date and time. Please remember that your appointment has not been confirmed until we reach out to you.
If you have questions or are in need of an urgent appointment, please contact us directly for assistance.
Please Note: This form is only for doctor appointments.