Pet Boarding & Daycare
When it’s time to get out of town for vacation or a long weekend, it’s important to you that there’s a safe place for your best friend to stay while you’re gone. We offer pet boarding services for any length of time, whether you’ll be gone for a week, a month, or even just an afternoon.
What to Expect from Our Pet Boarding and Pet Daycare Services
We strive for consistency for each one of our pet boarding guests, ensuring that if you leave your pet with us, you will know what to expect. Some of our boarding amenities include:
- Doctor and veterinary staff supervision 24/7
- Food provided, but if pets are on special diets, please bring their food with feeding instructions
- Food served in sterilized stainless steel bowls
- Individual time with caretakers ensures that all guests are safe from altercations with other pets
- Medication administration available, if needed
- Monitoring of eating and elimination for each guest
- Special needs pets can be cared for through our medical boarding option
- Walks outside up to 4x per day in a safe, fenced-in area
If you have questions about our overnight pet boarding or afternoon pet daycare services, or if you’re interested in making your pet’s boarding reservation, please contact us. If your pet is boarding with us now, we welcome all calls and inquiries about our guests. We love to give updates to help you rest easy about your best friend’s care at our animal hospital.